We want all users to have easy access to information on our website. Which is why we use a number of features such as text size controls and translation tools.
We hope it meets your needs but if you think we could do even better then please just let us know.
- All pages comply with all priority 1 and 2 guidelines of the W3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- All pages validate as Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional with Valid CSS.
- All pages use structured semantic markup. For example H1 tags are used for page titles, H2 tags for sub-title headers and H3 for sub-section headers.
- All pages on this site include a consistent set of navigation links.
- All pages on this site include a search box.
- "Jump to" links are included on every page for the search box, content, and navigation.
- Wherever possible, links are written to make sense out of context. Many browsers (such as JAWS, Home Page Reader, Lynx, and Opera) can extract the list of links on a page and allow the user to browse the list, separately from the page.
- There are no links that open new windows without warning.
1. All content images used on this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include empty ALT attributes.